Frequently asked questions
- Do you take reservations? Click here
- We do not. As a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant, it's counter productive for us to take reservations. However, if you have an especially large group - more than eight people - you are welcome to call ahead and give us a heads up that you are coming. This is not a reservation or call-ahead seating, but does sometimes help us to strategize seating and more effectively serve you. If you have a super-large group, it is best to ask to speak with a manager. They can advise you as to the best possible times to come and can let you know if we will need to split your party into smaller groups.
- Do you take call ahead seating? Click here
- No. A person from your party must be physically present to check you in.
- Do you sell gift cards? Click here
- Yes! We have gift certificates which work just like gift cards. They are available in any amount. For local customers, we ask that you come in to make your purchase, if possible. For those out of state, you can easily purchase a gift certificate over the phone using your Visa or MasterCard. Just call either store at the number listed below and ask to speak with a manager. It does take a few minutes to process your request, so please try to avoid calling in the middle of meal periods. The best time to call is Monday through Friday between 3:00 and 5:00 pm.Elmo’s Diner (919) 416-3823
- How can I buy an Elmo’s T-shirt, hat, mug or coffee? Click here
- Elmo’s T-shirts, hats, mugs and even coffee make wonderful gifts or souvenirs. All items are available for purchase in both stores. If you are out of town and need something shipped, please call between 3:00 and 5:00 pm and ask to speak with a manager. We will be happy to help you.